quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2015

Book Tag!

Hello, guys! I’m crazy about tags. Honestly, I find one online, I answer it. So, from time to time, I’ll post here a tag that I’ve found out and about :)


Today’s tag comes from Book Junkies (www.acbookjunkies.blogspot.com.br):

Question #1: Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
No, not really. I read mostly anywhere, though my prefered place at home is my bed :)

Question #2: Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
Bookmark! I love them and have an extended collection, with more than 200 <3

Question #3: Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.?
I can manage anywhere, but I prefer to stop after ending dots on sentences, to recollect easier where did I stop when I'm able to pick the book up again!

Question #4: Do you eat or drink while reading?
Sometimes, yes. Every time I have to have lunch alone, I read while eating and drinking, lol.

Question #5: Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
Yes! I'm so good at ignoring my surroundings while reading that I almost lost several bus points and train stations during my life lol

Question #6: One book at a time, or several at once?
Actually, I can't think of a time in my life that I was reading just one book...

Question #7: Reading at home or everywhere?
I read more at public transportation than when I'm at home :)

Question #8: Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head, unless I want to share a line with someone!

Question #9: Do you read ahead or skip pages?
If i'm reading the book just for the pleasure of it, I avoid reading ahed. If it's something that doesn't really interests me, but I have to read for a reason or another, I skip lots of pages, lol.

Question #10: Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I try hard to keep it new, but I'm not very gracious with my books while reading, so I always end up breaking it...

Question #11: Do you write in books?
It's very rare. What I do a lot is to write down on a notebook my favorite quotes while reading, but I don't usually make notes in the book itselt...

Thats it! Thanks for reading! It was very nice to answer this tag and I'm looking forward to the next! :D



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário