domingo, 7 de junho de 2015

Manga review: Desire, from Maki Kazumi and Yukine Homani

Yesterday I had a hard time falling asleep, so I picked up this one volume manga at my Manga Rock app, Desire, from Maki Kazumi and Yukine Homani.


I only wanted to pass the time and, thank God, the plot wasn't overly complicated or anything and the main character, Toru, was a cutie :)

Baically, is the story of two friends: Toru and Ryoji. Toru loves Ryoji secretly and Ryoji has a sexual atraction towards Toru, but none of them knows about each other's feelings until Ryoji admits to Toru that he gets aroused near him.

Honestly, I didn't like Ryoji. I don't usually like forceful males in any sort of way and he was a total ass. Toru, in the other hand, was very sweet, he deserved better... In my Goodreads' rating, I gave it  4 stars out of 5. It was nice, but I would have liked it waaay more if Toru had ended up with another character, whose name will be kept in secret, as I don't want to give spoilers away ;)

I recommend it if you, like me, like a good yaoi manga and want to spend the time without much thought <3

That's it! Thanks for reading and sorry for the delay on the post. I had promised it it for yesterday at my Instagram profile 😢 Do you like yaoi mangas too??



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário