sábado, 20 de junho de 2015

My Great Women Writers Box – details :)



Good night, guys! In the beginning of the month (OMG, we are almost in July, I can’t wait for my vacation to start!), I showed at my Instagram account a small box that I purchased with four volumes of classics from Collector’s Library: Jane Austen’s Persuasion and Pride and Prejudice; Emily Brontë’s Wuthering Heights and Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women.

I bought it at Livraria Cultura, with a very large discount, and am deeply in love with them <3 Check it out:

 
Accordingly to the description available at the site, “The novels contained in this exclusive deluxe edition of Livraria Cultura are - Wuthering Heights, Little Women, Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion. (…) All books are hardcover with dust jacket”. And they are! *--*


The box itself is very pretty as well. I have to say that I love purple and gold in the same combination, so I got a double surprise, esthetically speaking <3 They are also illustrated inside, like every title of Collector’s Library (I have Alice in Wonderland and The Grimm’s Fairy Tales from them too).



The only title I’ve read so far is Pride & Prejudice, so I won three more books for my book jar/box!
That’s it, guys! Just wanted to show the box better, as it is so pretty :D If you, like me, live in Brazil, you can’t miss this opportunity!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário